The Bolt V2 keeps the unique look of our original design, but improves the usability and functionality for a truly superior writing experience.
- O-ring adaptation to the lower barrel keeps the barrel secure when pocket carried.
- One-piece knob/slider will not come unscrewed when carried.
- Improved J-slot for increased ease of use.
- Expanded refill compatibility, modular lower barrel allows for use of Pilot G2/110mm rollerball refills or Parker style (Schmidt Easyflow 9000) refills, all in a 5.5 inch footprint.
Staying the Same
- Available in aluminum, brass, and copper; with eight bright anodized version (Black, Blue, Green, Grey, Olive Green, Orange, Red, and Violet) as well as clear anodized (silver) and tumbled raw aluminum.
- Our original packaging and lifetime warranty service.
The Bolt V2 is made from 6061-T6 aluminum, C-360 Brass, and Tellurium Copper on our CNC lathes and Swiss machining centers, in Mesa, Arizona. Pilot G2 refills are manufactured by Pilot Pens in Japan. Schmidt Easyflow 9000 refills are manufactured by Schmidt in Germany.
Overall Length – 140.462 mm / 5.53”
Body Width – 11.11 mm / 0.437”
Aluminum Weight – 29g / 1.0 oz
Brass Weight – 73.9g / 2.5 oz
Copper Weight – 76.1g / 2.7 oz
LOOKING FOR THE BOLT V2 CONVERSION KIT? CLICK HERE